17th NTRCA Circular 2020 (School Level & College Level). 17 Batch Recruitment Notice by the ntrca gov bd with application instructions published by authority. The official site this exciting news for concern people. We also share this 17 ntrca recruitment circular for the school level and college level. Details instructions and procedures were available in the circular, office and website.
NTRCA Recruitment Notice 2020
Today ntrca authorities officially announced that they would be able to take new available vacant positions in the school and colleges. Concern people have to apply within deadline and must full fill the term with requirements; otherwise application and documents will not accepted.
Summer of Recruitment for 17th Batch:
- Online Application Starts: 23rd January 2020 from 4pm
- Online Application End: 6th February 2020 till 12PM
- Application Fee: 350 Taka Only
Bangladesh NTRCA Circular 2020 Government Recruitment Process for new batch via Online. The details application process as well as How to Apply Online NTRCA Application (Non-Government Teacher’s Registration & Certification) by ntrca.gov.bd official website and online application website is ntrca.teletalk.com.bd.
17 NTRCA Circular 2020
When will be held 17th NTRCA MCQ Test?
Applicants are worried to know their on going Recruitment for 17th BATCH MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Test. They want to know official date and time for their preparation. Yes! Officially ntrca had been announced that the ntrca mcq test date and timeline as well.
- School Level and School Level 2: 15th May from 9AM to 10AM
- College Level: 15th May from 3pm to 4pm
Mark Distribution & Syllabus for MCQ Test:
- Bangla = 25
- English = 25
- General Math = 25
- General Knowledge = 25
Total : 100 Marks for 1 Hours Time.
Note: 0.05 Mark will minus for every wrong answer and Pass number 40% means 40.
What is the 17th NTRCA Written Test Date and Time?
Yes! according to the NTRCA Circular advertise we easily written the ntrca written exam date and time schedule for 17th Batch.
- School Level and School Level 2: 7 August from 9AM to 12PM
- College Level: 8 August from 9AM to 12PM
- Mark Distribution Total 100 Marks for 3 Hours Time.
Eligibility for NTRCA Recruitment:
We hope the maximum number of job seeker will be looking for the ntrca official circular. They also want to know the Eligibility/Requirements for the NTRCA Application. So if you one of them, so you may check the following option. It will help you to know the exact eligibility.
- College Level:
- Minimum 2nd Class Graduation in Relevant Subject with Post Graduation.
- Minimum 2nd class in four years Honours.
- Maximum One 3rd Class/ CGPA will be accepted in the academic record.
- School Level:
- Graduation from any Reputed University with 300 Marks in Related Subject.
- Honors in Related Subject from any Reputed University.
- Masters in Relevant Subject.
- Only One-third class/ CGPA will be accepted in Academic records.
Many of candidates does not understand the circular as well as applying process. We suggest to read the circular and notice minimum 15 minutes minimum with 100% attention because most of your questions answer find on the ntrca circular. A few candidate asking that How to complete payment of ntrca. Don;t worry everything available on that page.
17th NTRCA Circular 2020 (School & College Level)