MBBS Admission 2021: Medical Admission Notice 2020-2021 Academic Session. DGHS Medical Admission Test Circular 2020 for HSC Passed Students. MBBS admission Circular with application process will published on www.dghs.gov.bd & dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Therefore, MBBS Admission Test Prospectus published on dghs gov bd website. Now we discuss medical admission circular. Medical Admission Test 2020-21 is one of the top exam for medical admission in whole Bangladesh. Interested applicants can apply online dghs teletalk com bd after the medical admission circular 2021 has been published. According to the admission notice, minimum total GPA-9 in SSC exam and HSC Exam.
Applicant Can Download Their MBBS Admit Card with User ID and Password from http://dghs.teletak.com.bd from ………. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Just Published the Admit Card for MBBS Admission Test 2020-2021. Details Seat plan for Admission are included on Admit Card.
Special Instruction for Candidates:
- If you Found Photograph and Signature Missing, Upload Photo and Sign again than Download Admit Card.
- Student must not detach OMR sheet from the question till end of the exam.
- Please print & bring this admit card along with your HSC/equivalent admit card/registration card during admission test and preserve it for further admission
- Candidate shall carry black ink ball point pen for writing. Carrying mobile phone, calculator and watch are strictly prohibited in exam hall.
- Candidate shall report to the respective centre of examination 30 minutes prior to start time of written examination. Exam time is 1 hour (10am to 11am).
MBBS Admission Circular 2020
Medical Admission Circular Highlights:
- Online Application Start:
- Online Application End:
- Deadline of Payment:
- Application Fee: 1000 Taka
Admit Card Issue:
Admission Test Date:
Important Information According to Medical Admission Circular- 2020-2021
Medical Admission Eligibility
- SSC and Equivalent Passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- SSC and Equivalent Passing Year 2017 or 2018
- HSC Passing Year 2019 or 2020
- Minimum Total GPA 9.00 in Both of SSC and HSC
- Minimum 3.50 in SSC and Minimum GPA 3.50 in HSC
- Minimum GP 3.50 in Biology in HSC and Equivalent Level.
Seat Statistics and Quota Details:
Grand Total: 3212
|FF Seats (2%)||64|
|Tribal(3Hill Tracts) 3×3||09|
|Non-Tribal (3 Hill Tracts)||03|
|Tribal (Other districs)||08|
MBBS/BDS Admission Test Marks Distribution
- Marks will be Counted from HSC and SSC: 200
- Marks for Admission Test: 100
- Total Marks of Admission: 300
- Written Test Total Marks: 100
General Knowledge (Bangladesh): 6, International: 6
Important Information About Admission Test:
- 0.25 Marks will be Deduct for Each Wrong Answer in Written Examination.
- 5.0 Marks will be Deduct who Seat for Admission Test 2020-2021.
Medical Admission Online Application System
To Apply for Medical College you need to Prepare yourself by Discussing with Guardian(s). Before apply for MBBS/BDS Please ensure some Information and Materials.
- Make your Medical College Preference List according to Serial.
- A 300×300 Pixel Recent Color Photograph.
- A 300×80 Pixel Signature by Scanning.
- Admission Test Center List by Choice.
- A Teletalk Mobile Phone for Payment
Now you are ready to Apply for Medical and Dental College. Fist go to http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd and Input your SSC and HSC Roll and Registration Number with Board and Passing Year. In Second Step You need to Fill up Your Basic Information along with Guardian Name, Your Mobile Phone Number, Optional Mobile Phone Number, Present and Permanent Address and Others Information. After Compilation of Second Step you are ready for Third Step. In Third Step you are Ready to Give Your Medical College Choice List according to your Preference.
After Complete all of the Information you need to Recheck it Frequently. If you Satisfied about your information now you can Submit it and Its Ready for Print Out. Take a Print Copy to Reserve it for Future Reference and Make the Payment with in 72 Hours.
How to Pay:
To Pay MBBS/ BDS Admission Fee Via Teletalk Mobile Phone Please Follow the Instruction from below.
MBBS<space>User ID and Send it to 16222
Example: MBBS FGLTGS and Send it to 16222
After Sending First SMS Teletalk Replay you With a PIN Number Mentioning Application Fees. Please Note the PIN Number and Now Send Second SMS.
Go to Your Mobile Phone SMS Option Again and type-
Example: MBBS YES 45632115 11,12,13,51
- Give 4 Center Code by Preference with (,) Comma.
Medical College Exam Center Codes and Capacity
|11||Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka||10,000|
|12||Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka||7,000|
|13||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka||7,000|
|14||Myrnensingh Medical College, Mymensingh||7,000|
|15||Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong||7,000|
|16||Raishahi Medical College, Rajshahi||7,000|
|17||M.A.G. Osmani Medical College, Sylhet||5,000|
|18||Shcr-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal||5,000|
|20||Comilla Medical College, Comilla||5,000|
|21||Khulna Medical College, Khulna||5,000|
|22||Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra||5,000|
|23||Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur||5,000|
|24||Dinaipur Medical College, Dinaipur||5,000|
|25||Pabna Medical College, Pabna||2,000|
|32||Sheikh Saycra Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj||2,000|
|51||Dhaka Dental College, Dhaka||6,000|
Medical College Name and Number of Available Seats.
|11||Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka||193||4||0|
|12||Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka||193||4||0|
|13||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Dhaka||139||3||0|
|14||Mymensingh Medical College, Mymensingh||193||4||0|
|15||Chittagong Medical College, Chittagong||193||4||0|
|16||Raishahi Medical College, Rajshahi||193||4||0|
|17||M.A.G. Osmani Medical College, Sylhet||193||4||0|
|18||Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Bansal||193||4||0|
|19||Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur||193||4||0|
|20||Comilla Medical College, Comilla||110||2||1|
|21||Khulna Medical College, Khulna||137||3||1|
|22||Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College, Bogra||137||3||1|
|23||Faridpur Medical College, Fandpur||110||2||1|
|24||Dinaipur Medical College, Dinaipur||138||3||1|
|25||Pabna Medical College, Pabna||55||1||1|
|26||Abdul Malck Ukil Medical College, Noakhali.||55||1||1|
|27||Cox’s Bazar Medical College, Cox’s Bazar||55||1||1|
|28||Jcssorc Medical College, Jessorc||55||1||1|
|29||Sathkhira Medical College, Sathkhira||50||1||1|
|30||Shaheed Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College, Kishoregani||50||1||1|
|31||Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia||50||1||1|
|32||Sheikh Saycra Khatun Medical College, Gopalganj||50||1||1|
|33||Shaheed Taj Uddin Ahmad Medical College, Gazipur||50||1||1|
|34||Tangail Medical College, Tangail||49||1||1|
|35||Jamalpur Medical College, Jamalpur||49||1||1|
|36||Manikganj Medical College, Manikganj||49||1||1|
|37||Shaheed M Monsur Ah Medical College, Sirajganj||49||1||1|
|38||Patuakhaii Medical College, Potuakhali||49||1||1|
|39||Rangamati Medical College, Rangamati||49||1||1|
|40||Mugda Medical College, Mugda||49||1||0|
If You are Interested You can Follow All of the University Admission Circular for the Session of 2020-2021 from below. So, Check Medical Admission 2020 from here.